Trident is a full service voice and data communications company providing cutting edge technology products and support. We’re looking for outside account executives with a proven track record of success in b2b selling. The ideal candidate
- 2+ years of selling success in b2b marketplace
- Must have prior success in a EXCEEDING a Monthly/Quarterly Quota
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities, varying deadlines, and multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals
- Experience communicating with and selling value and ROI into C-Level as well as department-level managers
- Effectively manage an RFP and/or multiple stakeholder approval process
- Negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Strong sales presentation skills, including prior experience conducting web demos
We’re looking for folks with the acumen to learn new products with the passion and desire to exceed pre-defined goals.
Tier 1 & Tier II Support Technicians
Fast growing IT Services Company in Wake Forest accepting resumes for Tier 1 & Tier II support technicians for Remote and On-site repair. Applicant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service as well as proactive and reactive work on a variety of computer systems and networks.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage Help Desk tickets to ensure timely resolution of incidents and proper escalation
- Experience with Active Directory, server operating systems, VoIP, networking and business class firewalls preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a helpdesk environment preferred
- Experience working in team environment
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Windows and/or Mac experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Perform end user support related to tasks and special projects as assigned
- Remotely troubleshoot basic and advanced computer and network issues
- Organize and utilize all available support resources including emails, documentation, contact lists, knowledge base, online research and ticketing system information
- Create, maintain, and update detailed ticket logs to document end user interactions
Please provide a resume including at least 3 references, requested salary and possible start date.
Structured Cabling Technicians
Whether you are looking for a new and challenging career or you are a seasoned pro with years of experience, now is time to join a growing company that rewards performance over tenure.
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Have the ability to work independently and accomplish tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrate the ability to complete jobs both on time and to our quality standards
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Drug screening and background checks will be conducted
- Credible references
If you have necessary aptitude and work ethic to excel in this environment submit your resume
This position is for candidates living within 75 miles of Raleigh, NC. A relocation package is not associated with this position and references.
Years of Experience