Managed IT Solutions
Is a managed services relationship right for you?
While reduced IT expenditures are a potential benefit, many of our customers want a managed services relationship for reasons that go to the heart of their business.
- The ability to help protect your revenue stream
- Maintain credibility with your customers (fewer interruptions in services)
- Increase operational efficiency and reliability
- Eliminating many risks that are associated with IT failures
Typically our customers do not have a full-time in-house IT expert on staff, yet their network and IT systems are critical to their core business. Ultimately their ability to deliver revenue generating services or products to end-customers hinges on having a predictable, reliable, optimized IT infrastructure, 24/7.
What you get
We do not promote a one-size fits all approach. The managed services relationship is based on your specific business and IT needs.
With Trident you’ll pay a monthly fee to receive a specific set of IT services that can include:
- Proactive remote monitoring and management
- AntiVirus, network security and protection
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Ongoing software updates and patch management
- On-Site Support
The key outcome and benefit to you is a reliable, optimized, high-performance network that helps ensure optimal employee productivity and protection of your revenue.
Request More Info
Wake Forest, NC 27587